SLP NEEDED FOR NEW SCHOOL YEAR | NEAR PLEASANT HILL, OR
A school district near Pleasant Hill, OR has reached out to ProCare Therapy to help fill a Speech Language Pathologist position for the full 22-23 school year. If you are currently licensed in California, we would love to hear from you!
- Onsite (Eugene, OR)
- MUST hold a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- MUST be licensed through OR State Board
- School-based experience preferred
- Full-time for 22/23 school year
- Position will cover intellectual disabilities, elementary and transition levels
- APPLY TODAY!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled