2020-2021 Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching Job - Gages Lake, IL
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must have at least a Master’s in Deaf Education
We are currently hosting interviews for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher position at one of our partnering school districts in Gages Lake, Illinois. We are looking to hire someone immediately for the entire 2020-2021 school year!
- Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- Full school year
- Very manageable caseload: 1:1 with 2 elementary students
- Support staff on hand
- Very welcoming staff & district!
- Interviewing now
- 401 k Plan
- Optional PTO days
- Health/Dental/Vision plan
- Must have Illinois DHH certification
- Must a valid Illinois teaching license
If this position interests you, please do not hesitate to reach out via email or directly by phone. I look forward to hearing from you soon. To learn more about this position, please contact Anthony Merriweather at (770) 325-0325 or email at Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com.