In Need of a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher in Orange Beach, AL | Remote
A great school district in Orange Beach, AL area is now looking to hire a Remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing teacher for a current, Full-Time opening. Previous experience working with children is required. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Previous experience in schools is preferred
- Small classroom caseload
- More details of caseload upon interview
- Master's level degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Active Deaf Education (DHH) certification in the state of Alabama
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed and pass a tech screening
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] . From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at (904) 309-9740 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled