Educational Diagnostician or SPED Teacher
We are interviewing for an Educational Diagnostician. Please see details below and apply.
- IN Licensure as SPED Teacher or related licensure
- Start/End Date: 8/8/2022 (Tentative) – 6/1/2023 (Tentative)
- Full Time
- (35 hours/week – does not include lunch)
- Grades: Will be determined on the interview
- Caseload Size: Will be determined on the interview.
- # Campuses: Itinerant
- Responsibilities: Educational Diagnosticians are paired with School Psychologists to assist with the evaluation of students as specified by IDEA/Article 7 to determine eligibility for special education services and serve as a member of multi-disciplinary teams. Additionally, the Educational Diagnostician will assist in conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and developing Behavior Intervention Plans. The assigned territory will be 2 - 3 districts, depending on the size and enrollments of the districts.
- Master’s in Special Education
- Endorsement in Educational Diagnosing
- Licensed through the State Board
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If you or someone you know is a qualified fit, please send an up-to-date resume to [email protected] or call 678-710-7674.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled