Sign Language Interpreter (SLI)
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) to join a school near Fredericksburg, VA!
A little about the position:
- Filling for a maternity leave (3 months)
- 37.5 hours per week
- Prior schools experience preferred
A little about you:
- Must have a master’s in educational sign language
- Must have Virginia state teachers license
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.