School Registered Nurse Opportunity near Lochsloy, Washington.
We are looking for a Certified Lead Nurse. This is a Full-Time position that will last until the end if the 21/22 school year. The ideal candidate can start upon offer!
Location: Lochsloy, Washington
- Date: ASAP- 06/17/2022
- Under the direction of the Director of Student Services, this position will assist in the planning and implementation of school health programs:
- evaluate the health status of students and the health service program; provide instruction to staff, students, and parents in health practices, childcare, and other related subjects
- serve as a resource for student health management strategies; monitors student health care plans and performs other related functions as required.
What is required:
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse (RN) license required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Current Washington State ESA certification as a School Nurse required.
- Current certification in First Aid and CPR needed.
- Pediatric, adolescent or school nursing experience.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of adults and students.
- Prior successful work record with evidence of a positive work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance & 401K
If you are interested or would like more details, please email Victoria Pope or call 678-710-7674. I am looking forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled