APE Teacher Position- Full time Bolingbrook, IL
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking an Adaptive Physical Education Teacher (APE) to work full time for the current school year with a school in the Bolingbrook, IL area. The APE Teacher position requires a state of Illinois endorsement in Adaptive PE and a PEL certification for teaching Physical Education in Illinois. The APE Teacher will provide direct instruction/lessons and consultative services to learners who require adaptive physical education as well participate in the IEP process for students already receiving services or being evaluated for them. New graduates will be considered! The APE Teacher will work full time with students k-8 with disabilities. This position in Bolingbrook, IL pays weekly, offers medical insurance benefits and materials are provided.
To apply: Submit an application below or apply directly with a resume to Rebecca McFall at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- full time school hours, 35 hours a week (7 hour school day)
- k-8 students
- 1 location
- materials provided
- weekly pay every Friday, competitive salary
- medical insurance benefits available, 401k matching
- start immediately (1-2 weeks from a job offer)
- state of Illinois teaching certification (PEL) active for teaching Physical Education and Adaptive Physical Education endorsement or eligible to receive
- able to work full time, 35 hours a week
- comfortable with using IEPs for students with disabilities or in Special Education
Senior Director of Educational Resource
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled