Adaptive Physical Education Teacher | 22-23 School Year
We are seeking a dedicated Adapted Physical Education Teacher (APE) to join our team of educators near Spotsylvania, VA.
BlazerWorks is a recruiting agency with a desire to make life better for those who make life better-educators! The children of today are the leaders of tomorrow, and educators play a vital role in preparing those children for the future. We are dedicated to pairing you with a role that meets the needs of your career and allows you to make a memorable impact on the community. Let us partner with you today to build a brighter future for tomorrow!
Benefits of Working with BlazerWorks:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Engaging with students K-12
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a master’s degree in Physical Education with specialty in Adaptive Education
- Must be nationally certified
- Must have state education license
- Must have previous school experience
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Lexis Linkous.
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled