Full Time School Psychology Job near Brookside, DE
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in the Brookside, DE area to fill a School Psychologist position for the 2019 – 2020 school year. If you are not local to the area, this could be a great travel assignment! Our agency does provide housing assistance as well as relocation reimbursement.
This is a full-time position working with an K – 12th grade caseload. Interested Psychologists are expected to work approximately 35 hours per week. Apply below with your resume for immediate consideration!
- Master’s degree in educational psychology
- Valid State License, Certifications, Credentials
- Pass Drug Testing/ Background Screening
- K – 12th Grade Caseload
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Small caseload
- 2 building – same campus
- Full Time: 35+ Hours per week
- Monday – Friday (School hours)
- January 6, 2020 – End of the school year
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Isaiah Dooley via the contact information below:
Director of Educational Resources