K-8th Grade School Psychologist Job - Short Term Assignment
Job Type: Contract
A school district in Paddock Lake, WI is seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. This will be a part-time contract position for the 2020-2021 school year. All applicants must be licensed and certified in Wisconsin in order to be considered for this opening. ProCare Therapy is reviewing applications today!
- 25 hours per week
- Will accept full time applicants
- K-8th grade caseload
- 3 school sites (mileage reimbursed)
- Benefits offered and weekly compensation available
- Competitive salary
- Interviewing now
- Initial, re-evaluations, and student service minutes
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- DPI certification
- Previous experience preferred
ProCare Therapy will offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package to all applicants. Housing and relocation assistance will be provided to those who qualify.
If you have any questions or wish to apply to this position, please contact Rebecca Brown.
Senior Director of Educational Resources